Cherry Tops!
Name of player: Cherry Tops!

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:31847513

Time in GMT: 21:35 Ish GMT +1

Server: V33X

Summary: He cdm'ed me then continued driving and didn't RP it out. He said he was running from the police... And he also refused to admit that it was CDM and says that I was on the wrong lane including with my car.

Evidence:
CDM

Him lying
[Image: HbO2FG1.jpg]
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Dude are you kidding me even in video we can see you parked your big ass car in the right lane of the road so i had to use the left one It was impossible for me to see you from where i came.I dont know why you are so pissed like this only happened to you.Plus why would i stop for you when there are coppers looking for me?Did you expect me to cry by your corpse while police arrested me?These things happen often..Happened to me plenty of times too.I already told my apologies but you insist on getting this situation to grow.Not every car hit is a CDM.And the picture you took saying where i lied?Take a look at your own video where you parked your car.
You will need to grab the STEAMID.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(03-12-2015, 09:36 PM)TheBraveNugget Wrote: Dude are you kidding me even in video we can see you parked your big ass car in the right lane of the road so i had to use the left one It was impossible for me to see you from where i came.I dont know why you are so pissed like this only happened to you.Plus why would i stop for you when there are coppers looking for me?Did you expect me to cry by your corpse while police arrested me?These things happen often..Happened to me plenty of times too.I already told my apologies but you insist on getting this situation to grow.Not every car hit is a CDM.And the picture you took saying where i lied?Take a look at your own video where you parked your car.

I just noticed that I was indeed on the wrong side, my perspective is bad. But it doesn't change the fact that you rammed my car and got me killed and didn't RP it out. It doesn't matter if you are being chased by the police. You didn't even use OOC to appology, you appologied after I got your name and PM'ed you that you CDM'ed me and dindn't RP it out. You ignored me in OOC, you refused to reveal yourself. 

I honestly don't want a ban for you but a blacklist for you refusing to RP it out and Ignoring the person you CDM'ed so that you could get off easy... And not worry because "He didn't get your name or something"
Kind Regards
(03-13-2015, 02:25 AM)Diggy Wrote: You will need to grab the STEAMID.

STEAM_0:1:31847513 (Used the donate site)
Kind Regards
I don't get the point why i should have rp'ed your death there...As i said in my first comment ''Did you expect me to cry by your corpse while police arrested me?''.I am not hiding from anything or not afraid of revealing myself.I know you are pissed off about your dupe i told my apologies for that already but also the reason i didnt contact you after the crash i also cant see your name from inside the car.
(03-13-2015, 04:16 PM)TheBraveNugget Wrote: I don't get the point why i should have rp'ed your death there...As i said in my first comment ''Did you expect me to cry by your corpse while police arrested me?''.I am not hiding from anything or not afraid of revealing myself.I know you are pissed off about your dupe i told my apologies for that already but also the reason i didnt contact you after the crash i also cant see your name from inside the car.
Kind Regards
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Although yes, the accused player did run you over and drive away, you were stood in the road and judging from the video the back of your car was sticking out into the middle of the road also making it quite hard for the person to see you in the first place.
Please note, if you run someone over, even accidentally you must get out of your car and roleplay it out by calling a medic or any other form of RP you deem necessary. However, because to me it looks like an accident I am letting you off with a warning Cherry Tops! but remember in the future the points I have made. You should also remember Demonichell you shouldn't leave your car in the middle of the road, now I'm not saying it was directly in the middle blocking everything but from my perspective of the video, it did look like it was in the road slightly, so try and refrain from doing that in the future. Thanks.

[FL] Zecon
Server Administrative Team
 Zecon
not an Administrator