Non-Correct Ban!
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Striker

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
1 fucking random MONTH!

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
This was absolutly fail ban

there was a so-called fake bomb in the bank, Killjoy was absolutly abusing picking up people with physgun the whole time instead of staying in his role by saying get away from here or tazing them.

''I was giving the cops a peptalk like Come on Cops you can Teach them a lesson easy, you guys have better weapons, they only have glocks''
Boom Banned for FAILRP ????

please unban me for this this is really so stupid....
Even the bomb please make a bomb in weapons instead of doing fake.
FakeRP ? please keep at the roleplay like now : fearlessRP
my Steam-Id : STEAM_0:0:7058066
I think you guys can use it I think...
So let me get this straight..

There's a bomb in the park, and I think you said there are raiders with pistols in there, and instead of RPing and acting like a real citizen, i.e. shitting your pants and taking a jumbo jet as far away from the area as you can, you decide to derp and walk up to the cops and act like you're some supercitizen who can't get harmed by bullets or explosives and is a top notch chap in the eyes of the police. In reality you'd stay the hell away and wouldn't ever intrude on a police situation - So there's your failRP.

As for the using the physgun? Certainly to remove you from the area for your FailRP so they can continue their bombRP.

A fake.. bomb? We certainly don't have real ones. It's called an RP prop, if you want to RP I suggest you treat it as such.

In short, next time, I suggest you learn about RP.

No unban.
It didnt go like that,

The only thing i did was : peptalking from the sidewalk behind de frozen signs when i was saying this he banned me for a month but seriously 1 month for that?????
And they did it at the bank so when an unemployed spawned they could get banned to if killjoy thought was a cigarette, a joiner comes in the game at client info
for some people this could take a minute.
so....
Just to make it clear, i am a witness.

Clearly. He didn't rp it at All, he was just standing in the danger zone screaming:

" Cops go get him, thet only have glocks adsudasf" over his mic, i even ran over to him and told him to be quiet, eventually leave the City, but he just ignored that.
nice
WHAT? you didnt tell me anything i didnt run into it
Can you guys please short my Ban its really to high for this lil failing incident.
You're standing near a bank with a bomb in it, as well as several armed hostiles who could very well kill you. Yet you don't fearRP at all, instead just scream at the police to 'Go get them'.. Not RP at all, you leave the police to do their thing and get the hell out of the area in real life.

So in my opinion, no unban. Of course, as Killjoy banned you, I'll wait to hear his honeydrop beautiful tones on the matter before I close the thread.
I may as well be the banning admin as I was the man with the bomb who saw everything, on killjoys behalf this thread is denied and closed.