Hostage situation ban
Your name: [FL:RP] IceFox(me),Guuned,OEH < Omri >,GuetaZz,

Your ban ID:59595,59596,59597,59598

Banned by: [FL] NightFury

Reason: Randomly hostaging 4 police officers and RDM

Involved: [FL] NightFury,Guuned,OEH < Omri >,GuetaZz,BoxAbout,RobotDuck

Why we should unban you: So me and some friends were rping a criminals, After a cop tried to stop us for speeding and saw some of us with guns(maybe 2) he called for backup, we got to a situation when 2 cops pointed guns at us against all of us, and they were outnumbered and also one of them shot once ,I dont know if he misclicked or shot at one of us, so because they were outnumbered we tried to hostage them, After we hostaged them I had an rp with one of the hostages that because he didnt followed my orders I hurt his leg, and because he didnt had alot of hp he got killed by my knife after one hit,after that I rped to the rest of the hostages that this is what will happen to them if they wont listen, After we tried to rp the hostage situation nightfury came tried to figure out what happened, He didnt understand that this was rp from the start and with a reason, And after he listen to 3 sentences I said he banned us all....
1 of the banned players (Gunned) Got banned too when we just called him in the radio to help us in the almost end of the situation.
So please reconsider this ban and unban us because it was unfair.
That is why you and your friend are currently banned, it is because the reason you hostaged 4 police officers was invalid, you went and hostaged 4 police officers (That's more than half of the police force) because they've polled you over for speeding. Which is NOT a valid reason to hostage them.

Denied.