[GAME] Your honest opinion on the person above you.
aviator

I have varied opinions on you. I never used to like you, for whatever reason, yet any time I've spoken to you,(however limited that is), you've always come across as a nice guy. You also share very similar career prospects with me, so I always find it interesting when you make a post/thread detailing your future plans etc.

In short, until recently, I had an irrational dislike of you, but upon reflection, you're a nice guy.
A more fitting signature. 
Jono
Funny guy, Like our convos those few we had in EBC, also from same area as me Tounge We used to ahte each other tho cos of BW and OMEGA but I think we're better than that Cheese
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Barkles

Never talked but you seem pretty cool.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 1 user Likes SirCrow's post:
  • Barkles
@Crow
Crow you legend, what a guy. We need to play more CS:GO man! But yeah, great guy, was an amazing clan member and admin <3
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Wood
We've known each other for a long time and have done quite a few things together. You're a great friend and a great roleplay, you're one of the few people I personally would be able to speak freely with about most things. I won't be able to say anything you could be improving regarding your roleplay abilities as I've obviously not seen you roleplay for a long time. We'll talk later and maybe play a good game of csgo Smile
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Wood
@SnowredWolf

I have no freaking clue who that is.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Marty

What's up? I'm Vauld. I don't know you, but you're welcome to join my RP's and shoot me a PM if you need something.
Vauld
er, ain't you the guy that blows everything up in your rps??

Nah, Vauld, we all love you. Top lad, great role plays and always brings out a unique one. Also learning to become a DJ Smile
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Benporium
Joined June 2011, don't know who the fuck you are. My internet detective skills deduce that you changed your username, likely.

I look forward to the next response.

Jarz, Reddit™ moderator of /r/KarmaCourt, and 5x Gild Recipient.
Abusive fedora tipper.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 1 user Likes SirCrow's post:
  • yarrrs