[GAME] Your honest opinion on the person above you.
Weecow, don't really know him. But seems like a cool guy, I'm pretty sure we've had our differences in the past. Hopefully that's all water under the bridge.
Roach or Roachykins, can be a pain in the ass and can get on my nerves easily - But seems like a fairly nice fellow the majority of the times. Haven't seen you RP besides with blackwatch ages ago.

Don't got things you can improve neccessarily.. you are who you are. We can't get a long with all people ^.^
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(03-10-2015, 09:50 AM)Floodify Wrote: Roach or Roachykins, can be a pain in the ass and can get on my nerves easily - But seems like a fairly nice fellow the majority of the times. Haven't seen you RP besides with blackwatch ages ago.

Don't got things you can improve neccessarily.. you are who you are. We can't get a long with all people ^.^

<3
Floodify, You were my favourite staff member, You could take a joke. Great RP'er. You were fair.

10.5/10
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
@Reefy
We've known each other for nigh on 2 years now, ive seen you grow from a minge, to a great RPer, we've had our ups and downs but overall you're a nice guy and a good example of how a member can grow Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Reefaz
Barkles
I barely met you on FL when i was playing. But i think you're goodRPer (atleast i hope ? :O). I think you might be a funny guy and person that's easy to talk with.
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Barkles
@Darknoob

We met, spoke, yada yada. You've shared everything you've created so far with me and you're just in general an amazing person to be with. Thanks for the swell times :-)
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • DarkN00b
(03-10-2015, 04:08 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: @Darknoob

We met, spoke, yada yada. You've shared everything you've created so far with me and you're just in general an amazing person to be with. Thanks for the swell times :-)

Really nice guy, what else is there to say? 
We haven't exactly talked a lot together, but you seem like a nice fella.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Bowiii
Joykill

Don't remember having any problems with you... seem nice enough but we haven't really talked much!
Regards,
aviator
(03-10-2015, 12:28 PM)Barkles Wrote: @Reefy
We've known each other for nigh on 2 years now, ive seen you grow from a minge, to a great RPer, we've had our ups and downs but overall you're a nice guy and a good example of how a member can grow Smile

Aww bae <3
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.