Unban request [FL:RP] Quantum
Your name: [FL:RP] Quantum

Your ban ID: 59565

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Cop, forgot his name. [FL] Pinky

Why we should unban you: First of all, I'd like to state that I'm not writing this UBR to depreciate Enzyme in any way. I know he's a genuine person, and I've seen him in action, and he's pretty cool. Anyways, let's get into the UBR.

Right. I'm banned for FearRP. What happened was that I was evading some police, and when my car got stuck, I began running away. Enzyme's first point was that it was FearRP because he had his gun at me. He was running, so when you run, it automatically holsters it (in the e+left click mode). Thus, it was not FearRP. He also stated that I was not fearing for my life. Well, at the backside, he decided to open fire at me. As far as I'm aware, the moment you open fire, FearRP goes out the window, and I can run for my life because the person's intentions are to kill me. I know Enzyme could argue that he could be firing warning shots, but I don't know that IC. All I know as a normal citizen is that a gun is going off behind me, and bullets are flying past my face. Finally, this is the point where I thing Enzyme may have mis-interpreted the situation. After opening fire on me (and actually hitting me that time), I began running around cars to buy me some time. This is when Enzyme picked me up. Now, if Enzyme was watching from the sky (which he was), he would be able to see a pointed weapon. But from my perspective, the car would be obstructing the view. I would not see the weapon. I can understand how Enzyme can mis-interpret the situation, but from my perspective, no FearRP was broken.

Quote by former FearlessRP admin Floodify - "When you are running it lowers the gun, holsters means you do e + left click, but running automatically lowers it, thus when you ran you didn't point the gun at him and he wasn't under fearRP when you had it lowered and didn't directly point your gun."

Thank you for reading this, and if I did indeed break the rules (somehow I don't know), I look forward to learning from the mistake. Adios! 
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
Quantum, the officer stopped several times to point the gun at you, while you were still running away while looking at him. There was several occations where he had a tazer and a gun pointed at you, and where fearRP would apply.

When you two had the car inbetween you, he had a gun pointed at you. You kept dodging him around the car untill he managed to get right besides you with his tazer, and then you ran away from the car and towards Offices. You two were right besides eachother and we was in range to taze you.

It's this moment in particular that you broke fearRP.

Before this part, you two were by the fire-station on a foot-chase. He had his USP pointed at you (jogging, not sprinting) while you were looking at him and running backwards. This was when I realized that I needed to watch closer to see if you were to break fearRP again.

During this chase, the officer could have killed you if he wanted to.
FearRP is about you fearing for your life, and you were not acting scared as you should have. We both know that he could easily have shot you during this long chase, but you continued to run. You were ignoring the fact that he had a weapon pointed at you.

I would expect someone with your experience to know better, Quantum.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Hi Enzyme, thanks for replying.

Thing is, he shot at me. FearRP is about me fearing for my life, yes. But he shot at me. You've stated that he could have killed me, and he already tried that. He fired at me twice. One at the backside (FearRP is already out. I can run for my life because I think he wants to kill me), and then again at the cars (it's out once again).
Click here to rep me!
Actually, I request for this UBR to be closed.

After speaking with several individuals, despite the fact that he shot at me, my actions prior to that were a breakage of FearRP, and I am ultimately at fault. Not Enzyme.

Thanks for taking time into the UBR.
Click here to rep me!
Denied.

User broke the rules, there was no reason to remove nor reduce the ban that was issued.

Glad to hear that you've learned something out of your ban, Quantum. I hope it will be the last ban you receive on FL.
Remember to ask any staff-members if you got any questions.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I will do, Enzyme.
Click here to rep me!