Add Double accounting to the F1 Menu
I don't see a reason to not have it on the rules page.

Arguing that rules on the F1 menu should be IC is absolute and utterly bullshit - we've already got a number of rules on there which is strictly OOC on there.

I mean, it's not like you'd want people do multiaccount, right? The better informed people are, the more likely they're to make the right decision of not multiaccounting. In the end, the goal here is to prevent people from multiaccounting.

+support
Trust me... from experience, most double accounters know what they're doing. In fact, you'd be surprised...

People who will use more than one account will do it anyway to be honest - and that can be said for all rules so,
Maybe a link to the ToS is better or a separate location in the F1 menu.
Regards,
aviator
+support, really, I dont get why this shouldnt be added.
(03-11-2015, 07:21 PM)Aviator Wrote: Trust me... from experience, most double accounters know what they're doing. In fact, you'd be surprised...

Even in that case, I see no reason why not to make it blatantly clear that multiaccounting (including that family sharing) is not permitted.
Just make the ToS more visible... Have it in the top with a little paper icon, instead of having to search and dig up the ToS. If you're going to accept the ToS, you should know what it is. Most servers don't have a ToS, we do. Make it visible.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 1 user Likes SirCrow's post:
  • MacTavish
Going to implement the ToS into the F1 menu in a tab under the rules section in F1.

Approved.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
This was done.