Add Double accounting to the F1 Menu
Addition of the Double Accounting rule to the Ingame rule list F1 Menu

(03-08-2015, 09:25 PM)Diggy Wrote: The ToS regards service rules and which ways the service trust between client and provider can be broken, this is the perfect place for Double-Accounting as it is a strict OOC issue and does not really fit in with our ingame rules which primarily focus on roleplay.

Tbh I'd rather we slap the ToS on the F1 menu for easier access

Well,many players that get banned for this say "It doesnt say it in the rules". It only says it in ToS.
And the next excuse is "I didnt go to the site and read the ToS untill i posted an UBR".
This could lower the breakage of this rule.

EDIT: The diggy's suggestion has now become the actuall suggestion,credits go to Dig.
It's in the ToS and it is common sense.
(03-08-2015, 09:13 PM)Nevy Wrote: It's in the ToS and it is common sense.

Ive seen many servers that dont care about double accounting.
The ToS regards service rules and which ways the service trust between client and provider can be broken, this is the perfect place for Double-Accounting as it is a strict OOC issue and does not really fit in with our ingame rules which primarily focus on roleplay.

Tbh I'd rather we slap the ToS on the F1 menu for easier access
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 6 users Like dig's post:
  • Wood, GRiiM, Matrix_, SourLemon, Jayjayflutter, MacTavish
I honestly see the problem with adding one line to the rules list.

"Double accounting is against our ToS and will result in a permanent suspension". There is literally no reason to not support this.

I like Dig's suggestion as well, so +support for either.
Support

Once its added, anyone who tried to use this in their defence will be lost and pretty much punished fair and square. Nice suggestion.
As soon as i can i will add digs sugestion
If you have to add something i would rather add

"By playing on the servers you must accept the Terms of Service"
That way the F1 stays clean and its your fault if you dont read the Agreement

But i would rather keep it as it is, the first sentences of the ToS are:
Quote:If you fail to read the agreement and ignorance of the terms or rules detailed within, you will still be held responsible for any breach of the terms or rules. It is not the fault of Fearless if you fail to read the agreement.
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Voluptious, do you honestly read the Terms and Conditions every time you join a new server? I think not, especially when its just 1 sentence "by playing i accept the ToS".
+ support
I see the point of those who say ToS are sufficient.
A single line in the rules wouldn't hurt though and it would definitely clear things up for everyone.