Iris Healthcare Services RP
Music 
I was on today and decided to go doctor. After looking across the street and seeing other shops with swank names, I decided to think one up. And so, with that, Iris was born. I'm not sure if it's good by your guys standards, but by mine it certainly is! We had a full team of paramedics on payroll and working for us, so technically we could be the first company to privatize Evo's healthcare - sidenote, that's probably a) against the rules and b) a bad thing in general >_>. We had plenty of customers, I made 18k within a few hours. I'm not really sure as to why people came in, but come they did, one guy even bought 10 of every pharmaceutical, think it was Mousey. At one point a team of seven people working for us. We even signed a contract with the government that, with an upfront fee, we'd give their officers free healthkits and that they'd make sure officers came and used Iris and not competing services - which probably is why are profit was larger than normal. Practically every bit of medicine in Evo had Iris' name on it  Cheese  !
I'll probably continue it, staying in healthcare for now but at one point we did have a firearms shop, ironically - so who knows, we might branch out. I hope you will all look forward to seeing Iris when you are downtown and I hope it prospers! Thanks to everyone who was involved, now teh pics:
[Image: YzZbilp.png]
Iris - we care for you.
[Image: 1leljl0.jpg]
[Image: SpEc1RB.jpg]
[Image: 1RxcMX7.jpg]
Sidenote: a number of times whilst making adverts I accidentally typed it as "Isis". Unfortunately, to the people who asked, Iris does not sell C4 explosive and will not take out a jihad on the nexus....
The following 7 users Like Jiggles's post:
  • Burnett, Falcon, dig, Ivan Tempski, James_Gaff, NotSep, Mustang
Good job Smile
Very nice job!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Good job guys! Wink
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(03-08-2015, 08:53 PM)Diggy Wrote: Very nice job!

I see you like jazz :p - can't beat the Rat Pack Wink
This was really good ingame, no matter the times you wrote Isis Wink

Well done!
Looks great!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
Great RP man, seen the advert a good few times - Look's really nice too!
Looked good, well done!
I was on at the time and I wandered in once or twice I think - really good Rp!
that time you accidentally adverted Isis healthcare instead of Iris lol