Clementio - D/c to get Vehicle back. It is not true i can explain.
Sad 
Your name: Clementio
Your ban ID: 59569
Banned by: [FL:M] Obay
Reason: D/c to get Vehicle back.
Involved: Only me i don't really understand this ban.
Why we should unban you:
Hi, well it is true that i had a crash with my car, but that is not the reason i restart my garrys mod.
Before that i was asking Nacreas and Obay to get mechanic tool, i had my garage mounted, since they were busy i decide to forget mechanic rp and went to a ride, but i had something in midle of screen saying "Ghosting" so i was tired of that i restart my garrys mod. Then i went eating while loading, when i was back i was banned... You can check i didnt even move a muscle after restart garrys mod. For real that i had something saying "Ghosting 63%" in midle of screen.
Its not about the car, ive money, i was able to pay 1k to get car working, i can assure you that was not the reason to restart my game.
I apreciate that you can double check this ban, i promiss you it was not intencional to get car back since i do not even put back my car after restart the game

EDIT: you can took me vehicle ability for couple of hours if you want, and remove this 1 day ban. i have no problem at all about play without vehicles.
as i said, my only problem was the "ghosting 63%" in midle of the screen mate... i guess because of the dupe i had of my mechanic garage.

Good day to all, hope to receive answer soon.
Not involved - Nac
well i guess you will receive a warning because your not involved.
anyway, it happends sometimes to me, but this time was before dead and even after dead i had the "ghosting" it did not disapear.

EDIT: if you want to clearly understand better, i can explain better, im sorry for my pontuation and my english
Requesting an Unban for: 59569
Your Argument is valid.
Thank you for taking the time to write your appeal.
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player has been lifted due to providing valid claim as to why they D/Ced.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]