Connection problems
Name: [FL:RP] Nedin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96838184
Ban ID: 59512
Banned by: [FL] Faustie
Reason: FearRP, shooting mod, disconnecting to avoid ban
Involved: -
Why you should unban me: Because I as a rebel wanted to sneak into the nexus while i had a weapon in my hand and rebels were banned from the city, but then when i was  in the garage,  3 police officers got me and i stopped right there. They told me to get down to the ground, and then while i had my weapon out, there was standing in a little box on the right side of my screen: Disconnected, connection lost, and i needed to wait 30 seconds, then i waited for it, after these 30 seconds i lost the connection completly, and then i tried to connect multiple times, but it didn't work.. And maybe because i had my weapon out while i was disconnecting, it shot the hole magazine from itself, because i dont even know that i stardet to shoot, and i didn't want to avoid the ban, i just lost the connection.. pls unban me because it really wasn't my fault! Thank you Smile
G'day. I was one of the cops that caught you. Faustie was the second cop.
Faustie and I are both Super Admins here on FL, so the next line might interest you:

Lying in the courthouse will lead in a punishment.

1. You pulled your weapon out while under gunpoint by two other officers.
2. You shot the staff-member questioning you, trying to educate you about fearRP
3. You then DCed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Hello Mister Enzyme. I wasn't lying, maybe in your game i was dsyncing or something like hat, because i had the weapon in my hand all he time, and i really didn't even shoot, and then i lost my connection.. Please believe me.

1. I didn't even start shooting but asked you if i can holster my weapon real quick before you arrest me, but yeah how i said, then i lost my damn connection, even Misge Lennet ( My Friend) told Faustie in the PM Chatt that i lost my connection right in that moment, becausse i were playing together!
Hello Nedin,
You were surrounded by two admins and myself, when i picked you up to talk you about your breakage of FearRP, you then proceeded to shoot at me multiple times. Please do not lie in the Court House.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Woow, now i got banned for ''double accounting'', wooooow, my friend too, but we didnt even double account, but okay.. i give up i really loved your server, but now i see you all are dumb fuckes.... woow
Denied.

User suspended for lying in the courthouse and insulting staff-members.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator