zShayy's Unban Request.
Your name: zshayy

Your ban ID: 14889

Banned by: PrivateToast

Reason: "Hackering second time"

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: In all honesty, I'm not really expecting this unban request to be taken seriously. I must admit that the actions that I took back in 2012 were very immature, as at this time I was only 12 years old. I have been permanently banned for three years now, and I feel as though I have matured enough to be granted access to the RP community. Back in the day this server was all I ever played on. It was what I looked forward to after coming home from school. I am truly sorry for the offense I committed against the server rules, and I hope spending three years without playing on this server would be a fitting punishment for being caught with lua scripts installed in my game library. I have no intent of ever breaking the rules again, all I ask is one more chance to roleplay on this server, as I have served this ban for three years now. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive my immature behavior (I was 12 years old).
[Image: 4deaaae6f66814663e97e3f92917f325.png]

Our first rule says how hacking is not tolerated. You were caught hacking once and you were given another chance, something we almost never do when it comes to hackers. After you were given a new chance you decided to hack again.

Hacking is under zero tolerance policy and you've been caught doing it not only once but twice.

I'll let some of the other staff-members share their opinion here.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Approved for Last Chance.

Any administrative action taken against you can result in the initial permanent suspension being re-issued.