Report: RU5KOO (bradley wilson)
Exclamation 
Name of player: RU5KOO  (bradley wilson)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91764505

Time in GMT: 3:00 AM (approximately) GMT

Server: v33x

Summary: I was using money printers back in the factory lots by the car dealership way out of the city.  Mr. Wilson drove by and stopped inside and started taking pictures of my money printers, I wasn't bothered by it, as it isn't against server rules.  At the time, Mr. Wilson was a corleone member and after saying that I was being "naughty", I explained that I wasn't enjoying that he was snooping around my property. He promptly pulled out a handgun to threaten me.  At this time I left and a few minutes later I returned to see if my money printers were still functioning.  He was still there and was waving his physgun around as a laser pointer.  Considering that Mr. Wilson has 35 hours playtime on the server I assumed he would know that it is against the server rules to do such a thing.  I explained to him and yet again he told me to leave.  I said that I would have to report him and he didn't take to kindly to it.  He promptly entered his vehicle and backed over me and drove away.  Not contacting paramedics or police in the process.

Evidence:  [Image: ?id=403754800]
[Image: ?id=403754800]
Do you have any additional evidence?
both photos show the exact same thing and do not show his name nor him performing any of the actions you spoke of.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(03-07-2015, 03:33 AM)Diggy Wrote: Do you have any additional evidence?
both photos show the exact same thing and do not show his name nor him performing any of the actions you spoke of.
That was the only shots that I could get before he backed over me, sorry they're not the greatest of photos. Nervous
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please note, None working proof was supplied.

[FL] NightFury
Server Administrative Team