Player Report Rolorox
Name: Rolorox
Time/Date: 17:45/7.3
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25930697
Name of Administrator: Rolorox
Evidence: http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/...9D498D762/
Mate I was shot from your house, you were the only one there. I didn't meta game. I arrested your for probable cause. End of story.
Like when? 10 minutes ago? Police officers are not arresting for probable cause.
First I radio'd

v2d [18:44:13] [FL:M] Rolorox (STEAM_0:1:25930697) said: /radio A man with a sniper rifle is shooting

Then when it was safe, myself and my other officer ran into that house. I then found only you inside and promptly arrested you

v2d [18:45:14] [FL:M] Rolorox (STEAM_0:1:25930697) said: /warrant kridas arrest Shooting at officers

It had literally been only 1 minute between when I radio'd that I had been shot and arrested you. Not 10 minutes. You were the only one there. I did not meta game. It was full and allowed probably cause.
This is actually not possible cause between the time they shoot you all corleones except me left the house. This won't happen in one minute.
Mate I was simultaneously getting shot and doing an interview with a camera guy. That is how it happens. Logs show. I wasn't watching your house, I didn't see them leave. I was confused when you were the only one there, but that just meant It must have been you. It is called probable cause.

Probable Cause: Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit. 
This is in the improper section, Kridas.
Moving to the Admin Abuse section, once there please fill out the appropriate abuse template.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I was other officer here and I can say that we took heavy fire from the house, we then saw about 4 for corleones leave, we moved in to secure the house and found you inside thus we arrested you, also may I ask why you didn't post a BR on me too if I assisted in the arrest.
Case concluded and closed.

No abuse noted.