Player Report: adammccoll21
Name of player: [FL:RP] adammccoll21

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106232847

Time in GMT: 14:45

Server: v33x

Summary: Breaking laws as a President firstly (Hit and Run, Failure to Stop, Dangerous Driving, Speeding, Resisting Arrest) before driving away while at gunpoint and being commanded to exit the vehicle.
FailRP
FearRP

Not involved,but just to inform you,he is already punished (blacklisted) from president for these reasons.
(03-07-2015, 09:57 PM)MacTavish Wrote: Not involved,but just to inform you,he is already punished (blacklisted) from president for these reasons.

For FailRP, yeah..
Not the FearRP though
The only thing that I could see in your evidence is you FailRP'ing a police officer would not put the president on gun point tell him that he is reckless driving or fine him just like any other citizen, a police officer would also NOT shoot the president.

Secondly I don't see the hit and run,Failure to Stop, Dangerous Driving, Speeding, Resisting Arrest in the video, so I am going to deny this ban request.
And I am going to issue a ban for you, for major failRP and attempted to shoot and kill the president.

For feature reference if you think the president is breaking his own laws then
A - Contact a staff member to take care of the situations
B - Roleplay it out by going to court and suing him or something other than shooting him when you are a police officer.

Denied.