Unban Request FearRP Mistake
My Name: KyleFraser. In game name: Kyle Fraser
My Ban ID: Unknown sorry
Banned By: [FL] Enzyme
Reason: FearRP.
Involved: Me Enzyme Some random SRU
Why You Should Unban Me: I would like to be unbanned because it was a simple mistake I didn't know that a SRU was following me with a gun pointed since I didn't turn around. He didn't give me a shout or anything to tell me he was there so how was I to know.As soon as i turned around i saw an admin floating and 1 SRU i hope you understand that it was a mistake for me breaking FearRP as I didn't see him.think you for reading.
[Image: ayB2o2k.png]
                                                                     Thanks Bambo for the signature!
I am involved as I was a cop chasing you along with the SRU.

We met outside the Nexus, the SRU said 'I've seen you before, stop there please' because you had a warrant and he obviously wanted to RP the identification process out rather than just sticking you. Now, after he spoke to you, you turned round and ran off, sprinting for it, right down the nexus ramp, fully well knowing that you where being chased by a person with a gun and another unarmed person. It was then at this point that Enzyme lifted you up and banned you.

You blatantly broke fearRP, you ran away from a gun that was pointed at you and ignored him when he told you to stop running.
You knew you were under gunpoint. You had the SRU with an M4 pointed on you while you were told to stand still. You were looking around and I do not believe that you didn't see the SRU with the M4 pointed at you.

This was a blatant fearRP breakage, and lying in the courthouse is not the right way to have your ban reduced or removed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I understand fully and I don't want to argue but I didnt see him with his gun
[Image: ayB2o2k.png]
                                                                     Thanks Bambo for the signature!
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved in UBR case. Warned. - Enzyme
Denied.

I observed how you were blatantly breaking fearRP. You had two officers trying to detain you and telling you to stand still and you were refusing to do this.

You broke fearRP and it's your responsibility to ensure that you're not breaking fearRP. If you didn't see the weapon(s) pointed at you then that's your fault and yours alone.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator