Unban Request
Your name: Trinax
Your ban ID: 59407
Banned by: [FL] NightFury
Reason: Randomly raiding the president, lying about it and back seat adminisration (General Rule 10)
Involved: -
Why we should unban you: This ban aren't a well deserved ban. Its all a very short story. I was the president, but then my game stopped working and I then quickly reconnected to see if the spot was still open. Some guy had taken the spot, which I don't mind. I then became a police officer instead. maybe 10 minutes after I joined the server again I saw the police officers asking in the radio why there aren't no laws. I then asked myself. None got any response. I then tried to contact an admin to check on him and maybe remove him from the president state, but as most of the time I get no response and/or nothing happens. I decided to raid him and kill him, which is probably an random raid(Illegal), but I figured for that reason I could get away with it and that you guys(admins) wouldn't punish me by doing so. After I killed him I then took the president role so I could do the job. I don't mind being banned for a short while, but being banned for 2 weeks because of this action is a bit to much if you ask me. If this aren't a reasonable action and you still want me to be banned, I would say 24 hours are reasonable time to be banned for. He had been afk(/or been doing nothinf) for maybe 10-15 minutes.
The reason I took these actions was because of 2 reasons.
First: When you go AFK for more than 5 minutes you must switch to unemployed.
Second: No admin replied or took any actions.
Thanks in advance
~Trinax
By posting this unban request you've additted to back seat admisiration, you are not allowed to push players if they broke a rule, that is our job not yours.
(03-05-2015, 12:13 PM)NightFury Wrote: By posting this unban request you've additted to back seat admisiration, you are not allowed to push players if they broke a rule, that is our job not yours.
I dont mind you guys doing your job. I'm guessing you guys wouldn't find nothing of what I did reasonable, but I still think 2 weeks of ban time is a bit to long.
Lets keep in mind that the player is not the one that decides the amount of time for a ban.

The ban time is decided by the admin after reviewing your case and severity of the case.

After reading how you random raided and backseat administrated, and prior history of backseat administrating and raiding
the president, I would say that 2 weeks are more then fair.
I'm a guy who likes reading the rules and be able to have something to argue with if something would to happen to me. As I can not find any rules that specifically applies to the so called rule Backseat administrated, I would assume its an unwritten rule. The only rule(s) I find to fit this matter is General Rule nr 3 and Job rule nr 4. Which none of them applies to me. So as of right now, with what have happend and what rules are written. The only rules that I could have possibly broke is Rebels/Mafia rules nr 1, Rebels/Mafia rules nr 6 and Street crime rules nr 3. I want you to keep in mind that it's argueable if I broke these rules or not.

About the backseat administrated 'rule'. I'm guessing that rule applies to killing the president to become the president without a RP reason. The reason I am not aware of this rule is because there are no such thing as Backseat administrated or anything that specifically fits that rule in the rules.

Kind regard
Trinax
General Rule 10.
If a player is not doing his RP job you don't go and kill him because of it you call an admin to deal with it.
Considering that you also lied to me when I questioned you I am going to deny this. Denied.