[Unoffical] Particle Enterprise
Lightbulb 
Our History
The name Particle Enterprise came from an old company named Particle Inc. that company has been bankrupt due to low
amounts of founds which was a cover story for something much bigger. After the company has been shut down to work on a secret project they have  started "Project Zulu"

Project Zulu was about the clearing out myths and stories about new sources of energy, after locating a source of energy the old company Particle Inc took the project into their own hands and have located the new source of energy and established a new way of power. The source of the energy and the powers they've found will remain classified and secret.

Ten years after studying the source of power and understanding its full optional the company has received allot of money from this power and used it all on research. Since the company said it was closed they have decided to re-open it with a different name it is now called "Particle Enterprise"

The company has changed its ways, now not only do we make Evocity newer and wealthier place to live, but now we offer security and deference.
We now offer government protection services and much more, we make sure the city is safe for the average day citizen.

What we do

Security & Defense
We offer the best type of security and defense to the city and the government, we have government contracts and as well as our own stations.
our methods and ranks will remain classified.

Our Government Contract

Spoiler :
Particle Incorporated - Particle Enterprise Contract 1966 - 2015.

Terms of service.

Government Contract
1.0 We will offer all of our services to the president and the government, we will protect and serve along side the police and the government.
1.1 We will not work with Dictators.
1.3 Our contract will be removed as soon as you become a dictator.
1.4 We will put down dictators if they are endangering the life of citizens.

Protection
2.0 We will enforce the president's laws.
2.1 We Will Protect the president and his family.
2.2 We will protect the president's officer and building.
2.3 We will protect the president's home.

Laws and Citizen Safety
3.0 We will protect all citizens
3.1 We will eliminate all dangers and criminals.
3.2 We will put down outlaws.

Access
4.0 We will be granted full access to the president's office.
4.1 We will be granted full access to the nexus.
4.2 We Will be granted full access to the cells and the jails.

Construction and Improvements.
Particle Enterprise own a company with the name of Safe Creativity which is a company that focus on improving the life of citizens 
and the city by using our newly established source of energy and power to create new inventions for the city.
Currently the company is hiring creative workers and in it is still getting setup.

Particle Enterprise also does its own improvements to the city.

Particle Enterprise Asylum
In a time of crisis a citizen could be in need of a home or a shelter such as catastrophic events or even government dictatorships, we here in Particle Enterprise will do whatever it  takes to secure the life of a citizen in-need. We have built an made small villages for people who are in need of houses to go to for the time in need. 

The Asylum also has a team of emergency units to respond accidents and emergencies.

Members & Ranks

Spoiler :

[FL] NightFury - Richard "Night" Shelby 
Particle Enterprise CEO.

[FL:RP] Qerhem - Tyrone 'Ham' Jackson
Commissioner of Security and Defense

Class Alpha - Guardian Unit
Currently none.

Recruits
Rain - Paul Nevin
Jayjayflutters - Jay Carter

There are more ranks to come once players get promoted.
---------------------

Requirements of Applications

Application

Code:
Out of Charactor:

[b]Steam Username:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Hours on the server:[/b]
[b]Number of bans:[/b]
[b]Roleplay points[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join Particle Enterprise?[/b]
[b]Additional Information: (Not Required)[/b]

In Charactor:

[b]Ingame Name[/b]
[b]IC Application for applying to the Enterprise[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join us?[/b]
[b]Why should we bring you?[/b]
[b]What will you bring to Particle Enterprise[/b]

You will be sent an invitation to join the clan via forum PM, you will be given a 42 hour limit to reply it our PM regarding your application
[Image: Db27iTT.png]
The following 5 users Like Nyander's post:
  • Tawee, Rain, Nacreas, Suarez, Ivan Tempski
Looks like a very good clan. Smile
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
The following 1 user Likes Tawee's post:
  • Nyander
Great clan, I might apply for one soon and this seems very appealing.

Good work NightFury!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Tawee
Best of luck NightFury, this looks great!
Nice job!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Good luck with it!
Looks cool!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
Out of character:

Steam Username: Jayjayflutter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55638909
Hours on the server: 890
Number of bans: 13
Roleplay points: 13
Why do you want to join Particle Enterprise?: I like to protect, also I am currently not in any clan and would like to be in a clan as organized as this.

In Charactor:

Ingame Name: Jay Carter
IC Application for applying to the Enterprise: I am a skilled person with lots of training with guns and protecting things. I shoot at a shooting range weekly and work out at a gym. A strong skilled person is what you need and I am just that!
Why do you want to join us?: Securing,protection and law enforcing is something I love to do that's why I think joining Particle Enterprises is a wonderful job for me!
Why should we bring you?: I am experienced in protecting many things. I also have basic weapon training which is always a plus. 
What will you bring to Particle Enterprise: I will bring my best knowledge of Protecting, Law enforcing and Security to Particle Enterprise. 
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
Out of Character:

Steam name: [FL:RP] Rain
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37922824
Hours on the server: 647
Number of bans: 6
Roleplay points: 13

Why do you want to join Particle Enterprise?

My previous clan leader has left Fearless,
clans that are just starting are a good oppertunity to get stuck into.

In Character:

In Game Name: Paul Nevin

Why do you want to join us?

Your enterprise is right up my alley. I have many years of experience in security aswell as construction.
I haven't been out of the game for too long either, so you know my skills won't be rusty.
Once I get a rifle in my hand, I will feel right back where I belong.

Why should we bring you in?

I am a former agent of the Slyfox Security Corporation, aswell as the former Head of Security at MEGA Corporation.
Both orginisations have and once had a great reputation within Evocity.

What will you bring to the Particle Enterprise?

Both my security and construction skills.
I have many examples in my old workshop of my construction work,
aswell as contacts from my old workplaces that would vouch for my strength in security.

[Image: Z7RMzP2.png]
Particle are proud to announce that they've hired new members to join the company, everyone please welcome Rain and Jayjay
The following 1 user Likes Nyander's post:
  • Tawee