Ms. Mudpie's kind-of secret identity is revealed! (Also hey I'm back.)
(03-07-2015, 07:04 PM)Johannus Wrote:
(03-07-2015, 07:02 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(03-07-2015, 06:45 PM)Beam Wrote:
(03-07-2015, 02:37 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(03-05-2015, 06:11 PM)Johannus Wrote: Is this a big joke or what? Or do you all really tolerate this?
Well anyway, welcome back of course! I hope you'll have a good time on the server Smile
Well.. duh we do. Hence our "friendly" comments. Smile
Aren't you gay btw? Would be pretty ironic if you would have this kind of attitude towards transgendering.
Who is the homophobe now then? Gays can't express their opinion? You're sick...
Lol
Oh my... I haven't got any words for your disrespect here
Why are you even a veteran? Sad
You got my comment all backwards. You are entitled to an opinion as anyone else is, no question about it, but I imagine that you are supporter of the gay community. No? And if you are supporting the rights of everyone being equal, as I suppose you are, why are you seeing transgendering as something to not be tolerated of? If anyone - You are the one who shouldn't be given any respect based on your previous statement. I tolerate gays and transgenders. I respect their life, I respect their choices (not that being gay and transgender is really a choice) and last but foremost I respect their opinions. They are as equal as they are to anyone and you are coming here and questioning my forum status after you specifically asked how we all can tolerate "this". You're the irony himself and I'm surprised you have the guts to question me and disrespect me.

You sir, may go fuck yourself.

I'm done, I'm sorry Jessica. But being a twat like Johannus... I just can't stand it.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Oh dear, nobody shut the fuck up and now an argument has started. I'm going to PM an admin to lock this thread, this is stupid.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Hi Sir Raffi
Closed as per request, if you'd like to have this thread re-opened please contact an administrator.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.