BR on Internet Explorer
Name of player: Internet Explorer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18128686

Time in GMT: Around 1:44 AM 

Server: v2d

Summary: The player Internet Explorer prop blocked the road. He created a Ramp and thought it would be funny to block of the road. He created it so it only goes 1 way. It was blocking off the whole road making it unable to drive. He had it just standing there for quite a while as well just blocking off the road. This is clearly FailRP. 
Thank You.

Evidence: Here are some pictures that I was able to take. 

Evidence
Well Good day Fine Gentleman i am Internet Explorer and i did place that ramp and the story behind it is the server had 3 people online around 2:00 AM my timezone (GMT) and we decided to bet some money and do a sort of a dragrace RP were we bet some money and the first one to the finish wins we even had some radios around but then the reporting player joined the game and he looks like he didnt like my ramp even tho he didnt tell me anything about it being failRP and about the amout of people wanting to use that side of the road at the time.
But np were all friends i understand if i get BlackListed or Banned next time ill try to be more carefoul when i build in public to try not to disturb other people.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
Please fix the STEAMID.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(03-03-2015, 07:11 PM)Diggy Wrote: Please fix the STEAMID.

Sorry about that Diggy.
Here it is: STEAM_0:0:18128686
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player did make a huge ramp in the middle of the street.

[FL] Pinky
Server Administrative Team
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]