Unban Request
Your name: DubStepMad

Your ban ID:59347

Banned by:[Fl:M] Rolorox

Reason:Random molotov as gun dealer without proper rp reason

Involved:There was an SRU member but I didn't get his name.

Why we should unban you: As I said to the admin/moderator I did have proper rp reason cause the SRU member I through the molotov at randomly handcuffed me for hiding anyway while a gun fight was going on, the member of staff didn't listen to what I said and took access of weapons off me and banned me, I am very unhappy how this member of staff dealt with the situation.
Drop Beats Not Bombs
You were a gundealer. The SRU handcuffing you is not only not a reason to throw a molotov at him or into a random house. But the fact that you were doing it as a gundealer makes it worse. Remember this is a roleplay server, if you are a gundealer you roleplay someone that sells guns. You are not a pyromaniac criminal. There is no possible proper roleplay reason to have thrown a molotov like that.
Alright I see your point but banning me for a day is over exaggerating what I did, cause it was just a small mistake and at least I owned up to it.
Drop Beats Not Bombs
Only one day for rule breakage like this seems merciful to me. But as it is your first ban I can understand the confusion. It was a serious rule breakage however. But I am hoping it will be your last ban as well. I understand your intentions were not wrongful.
Denied.