Report: W4d3 / CACTUS
Name of player : W4d3 / CACTUS

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:24991693 (profile page : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010249115)

Time in GMT : around 18h45 GMT

Server : v33x

Summary : I was building a wall around one of the villas as Corleone. A gun dealer ran in my garden with a policeman in pursuit, and the cop tazed the gun dealer.
At this moment, another Corleone (W4d3 / CACTUS) arrived and killed the cop without warning nor apparent reason.

I called an admin immediately but no one was online.

I asked him why he did that, he told me (on microphone) that the cop was arresting the wrong guy and that "he was allowed to random kill if the cop was random arresting".

A few minutes later, I was continuing to build my wall. The same guy (W4d3 / CACTUS) came behind me and knifed me one or two times, not sure. I immediately pulled my shotgun and killed him.

So basically he : RDMed a cop and then tried to kill one of his teammates.

Players involved :
- WindwartDrop90 (the cop that was killed)
- Panzer (he witnessed the killing)
- Myself for being knifed by a teammate

Evidences : 

[Image: ed36917a-5a0c-4a37-b0b0-5e6e6490a794.jpg]
Just after he killed the cop. We can barely see the cop as he's behind him. On the right, you can see the gun dealer that was tazed by the cop.

[Image: 1eb50bc6-31ce-42bb-a4f1-a07096de0f2a.jpg]
I have no screen of the time he attacked me, but here's a screen a few seconds after I killed him in self defence. You can see the cop complaining for the RDM in chat and i'm explaining in OOC  what I did to other corleones that were wondering why I killed him. Also visible is the beating my health took.

[Image: 3cfd5f27-c82a-4a5f-8189-68ea4aed30c6.jpg]
Last screen... not sure if it's useful but he left the server just after I killed him.

Thank you
Is there any other evidence you can provide?
Unfortunately no. However, you can probably find the killing in the logs. As for proof it was RDM, i've sent a PM to WindwartDrop90 and Panzer so that they can come and confirm the story.
Was a witness. This certainly happened. He ran up behind the cop and gunned him down as he tried to arrest a Gun Dealer irrelevant.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please note, after looking through the logs I failed to see anything to prove a rule breakage.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]