Unban request.
Your name:
Steam account name: qiix800
Steam profile name: Qiix

Your ban ID:
Why we should unban you:
To be honest I'm not entirely sure why I was banned. I was stood in the City just chatting etc (I was an SS Agent), didn't have my gun out or anything, just Fist/Keys, when a random Civilian came out of nowhere with a pistol of whatever variety and shot me multiple times, obviously, I pulled out my UMP and shot him, it didn't kill him and I stopped as soon as I saw that another cop had tazed him. Straight away I got a ban for being a 'minge'. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but that's a roleplay server, and from what I know, if a real person open fires on any type of cop, they're going to shoot back... Police in real life don't say "Uhh, sorry but I'm going to have to arrest you for attempting to kill me, so could you please stop shooting me for a minute while I get my handcuffs out?"
If this is a completely unreasonable request I'd like a reason why, not just a denial. I didn't donate to this server to get banned for 4 days for a reason that makes no sense to me.
Thanks, Qiix.
Oh just one more thing, the ban reason on this site says "Arrest, not kill". I didn't kill him.
The civilian in question was already tazered and handcuffed when you started shooting him.
I shot him like a second after he was tazered. The time between pressing '3' and clicking, and I stopped after one bullet because I saw him on the ground..