Reintroduction of Superadmin Team?
(03-02-2015, 04:28 PM)Jan Wrote:
(03-02-2015, 04:20 PM)Jamster Wrote: Oh my god so much bashing was done this day!

It's a team coming in to help Soul make choices and allow him to have some time off should he need it as well as deal with internal admin affairs.

This isn't really something I think concerns any of us majorly, at all. If you can see one of the new Super Admins abusing their position, then report them like you would any other admin.

That's all really. I think you're all getting worked up, some more than others, over a couple promotions.

If you don't know what you're saying, don't talk.

Thug Lyfe.
The following 1 user Likes TR1CK's post:
  • James_Gaff
(03-02-2015, 04:20 PM)Jamster Wrote: -snip-
If you're not gonna be polite, don't talk.

I saw the end of the SA team, and most of their work was good and professional. Sometimes you really come across as a pompous D**k, Jan.
Don't know why Narc gets as much hate as he does. He did a lot for the community, regardless of his other questionable offences. He was a pretty all right guy in my opinion, I never saw any malicious side to him which apparently every member in Fearless does? :L

Looking forward to seeing whom the others are though, hopefully there'll be no more surprises.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 2 users Like Jono's post:
  • James_Gaff, GRiiM
It's a great idea, for FL's size, it needs more people on the staff team. Shame loyalty is hard to find.
(03-02-2015, 04:30 PM)Jamster Wrote:
I saw the end of the SA team, and most of their work was good and professional. Sometimes you really come across as a pompous D**k, Jan.
I have no reason to be polite, the post you posted was just bull, simple as that.
Finally, power will soon be restored.
[Image: cyRVf0Q.png?1]

lol jk #tbt #ladsontour #theboysarebackintown #abo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0z
The following 1 user Likes Dex's post:
  • James_Gaff
(03-02-2015, 04:33 PM)Jan Wrote:
(03-02-2015, 04:30 PM)Jamster Wrote:
I have no reason to be polite, the post you posted was just bull, simple as that.
Sorry? How exactly is it bull? I simply stated that this doesn't concern us as much as most are making it out to be and that they are treated to the same requirements and rules as the rest of the admin team and held to the same esteem of professionalism and respect.

I really fail to see what is "Bull" about that.

If you care to carry on disrespecting my opinion and being impolite to me, PM me and we can have a civil conversation there.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • GRiiM
(03-02-2015, 04:31 PM)Jono Wrote: Don't know why Narc gets as much hate as he does. He did a lot for the community, regardless of his other questionable offences. He was a pretty all right guy in my opinion, I never saw any malicious side to him which apparently every member in Fearless does? :L

Looking forward to seeing whom the others are though, hopefully there'll be no more surprises.

Narc was a strange guy Jono. I felt personally in his time at FL that he had a side where he was incredibly rude and sometimes crossing the border to being insulting towards players, which as an FL SA was completely out of order and abusive to his position. And then adding to that he was incredibly immature and decided to go all Nazi and then show hostility towards FL. He was a bad egg. However saying that his time at FL was very impactful, whether the current staff and members like it or not he did influence a lot of things that go on today, which was his good side and for that side which we occasionally saw, I commend him.
The following 3 users Like Dex's post:
  • aviator, GRiiM, James_Gaff
(03-02-2015, 12:40 AM)Jan Wrote: Hopefully the right people get promoted, because I can see certain people turning into powerhungry abusers who will only use the rank to their advantage.

Exactly! Soul needs to promote people who he knows he can work extremely well with. The past SA Team had its ups and downs and to be honest, I'm going straight out and saying this is because of Narc. You might disagree but the SA team was fine until he was promoted and after he was promoted I really struggled as an administrator at times...

(03-02-2015, 04:31 PM)Jono Wrote: Don't know why Narc gets as much hate as he does. He did a lot for the community, regardless of his other questionable offences. He was a pretty all right guy in my opinion, I never saw any malicious side to him which apparently every member in Fearless does? :L

Honestly, he wasn't always nice to fellow administrators... take that from me. Even when I'd administrate I'd hear his rudeness when talking to other players on the server in admin situations... He was fine at the start but something about him changed.
Regards,
aviator
(03-02-2015, 09:16 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Weird how many people think we just decided to re-implement super admins without putting a lot of thought into it. Believe me, all the concerns posted above have already been taken into consideration.

Would be nice if the community had a decision in who got mod/admin/super-admins. Because, ya know we're the ones keeping these servers running?
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • James_Gaff