Report: Nedin & Kingerst
Name of player: 1. Nedin 
2.Kingerst

SteamID: Nedin: STEAM_0:0:96838184

Kingerst: STEAM_0:0:83531695

Time in GMT: 6:12PM UTC+8 

Server: V33

Summary: 2 rebels with weapons just came into nexus and told us to come into the lift. The rest of the story is in the video. 

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcbyak8c...e=youtu.be
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:57988164&b=12]
Am I nice or I helped you? Rep me
I was the man in the black suit. I saw it all and can confirm it.
I was a rebel at that time (Almost, Canada took my place when I gone a sec ), it was a bit after the big war between rebels and Freedom Fighter vs. the Gov. any way , not the subject. But I remember that it was a bit still the chaos after that war and when you putted the law of rebels being banned of the city, some of us weren't happy to hear. Things are that you deleted it after due to the Nacreas Message, thing that wasn't all the rebels who saw. So they raided you, thinking it was still the law.

Anyway, I think it's just a bit of confusion, no need to ban someone in that story.

Have a nice day Hidayat, Cheese
I don't recall anything you said. I don't know what's Freedom Fighter. I never put the rebel being banned law. Nacreas wasn't on at that time. The police radio didn't say anything about a war. The SRU was with me the whole time.

I think your story was waaaaaaaaaaaaay before I got raided.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:57988164&b=12]
Am I nice or I helped you? Rep me
(03-01-2015, 12:54 PM)MrGorzia53 Wrote: I was a rebel at that time (Almost, Canada took my place when I gone a sec ), it was a bit after the big war between rebels and Freedom Fighter vs. the Gov. any way , not the subject. But I remember that it was a bit still the chaos after that war and when you putted the law of rebels being banned of the city, some of us weren't happy to hear. Things are that you deleted it after due to the Nacreas Message, thing that wasn't all the rebels who saw. So they raided you, thinking it was still the law.
Anyway, I think it's just a bit of confusion, no need to ban someone in that story.
Have a nice day Hidayat, Cheese
It is not correct. Yes you are right rebels and freedom fighters went together against a dictator. Afterwards that there is a new president that bannes rebels, but not this one.. He goes off and then this one come in. The president also says (As you can see in the video) that the rebels are not banned from the city and then they begin to talk about money printers should be legal. Then there's broken two rules. Raid without reason because they had no control over president switch and then to tell the president to make contra bands legal. And if they looked at / laws were rebels not banned.
Checking the logs the president did not ban the rebels from the city at all.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding Randomly raiding the president and demanding to legal legalize contraband.
Suspension will be applied for a one week.

[FL] NightFury
Server Administrative Team