Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] WinterOak

Your ban ID: 59313

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: NLR

Involved: Jan, Jono and some other cops

Why we should unban you: Well we died on the courthouse floor and then we went down to the lobby, we forget there is a raid happening so we just carry on with our jobs defending the nexus. The elevator doors then open and a bunch of raiders come spilling out shooting so we return fire at them. We didn't know there was raiders in there because of nlr. We were not rejoining the raid as we were not waiting for the raiders to come back down the elevator, we were patrolling the nexus like we are meant to do as SRU.
[Image: alfred.png]
You cannot take part in the same raid as you died in. You need to wait 5 minutes.

When you ie die in a raid in Nexus, you are to leave Nexus to avoid being involved in the same raid again.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Yes but even if I had stayed outside the nexus I would still be involved in the raid because the raiders would attempt to escape or even in the lobby was I supposed to watch as the police were killed?
When you die in a raid on Nexus, you leave completely.
This is to prevent NLR breakages, and an infinite supply of cops to go against the raiders.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well just looking through the rules I cannot find any rule which states what you are saying. Surely there needs to be a rule which I broke stated at the end of the ban also.
(03-01-2015, 12:09 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You died in a raid. You then rejoined the raid by defending the bottom floor long before the NLR is up being shot at does not make you exempt. You know for a fine well it is against the rules (NLR).

Denied.

(03-01-2015, 02:31 AM)Enzyme Wrote: You cannot take part in the same raid as you died in. You need to wait 5 minutes.

When you ie die in a raid in Nexus, you are to leave Nexus to avoid being involved in the same raid again.

You are writing 2 rules here that are not even in the rules list.

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame the admin for the ban as I understand the reasoning behind it.

However the specific rules stated above do not exist and therefore the player can't be banned for it. This is a problem in our rules and I realize this. The NLR a little vague. I'm working on an update in the rules, which will make much more sense, without adding tens of rules extra.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(03-01-2015, 12:09 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 12:09 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You died in a raid. You then rejoined the raid by defending the bottom floor long before the NLR is up being shot at does not make you exempt. You know for a fine well it is against the rules (NLR).

Denied.