Unban Request
ALL BELOW IS NOT WRITTEN BY MYSELF BUT WRITTEN BY THE BANNED PLAYER WHO IS HAVING POSTING PROBLEMS, I HAVE BEEN TOLD

Your name: |FTG| SB:RP Sgt. Kate Marx

Your ban ID: 59253

Banned by: [FL] Nacreas

Reason: BRA (58173) - Excessive use of homophobia

Involved: Person who was downed by a car

Why we should unban you: Okay let's go from the start. I saw a Rebel downed by a car and he was in need of a medic. I then called one for him and, due to previous encounters, I decided to spam them so that I was sure that a medic would arrive, which they didn't. I used the word in a way which was not supposed to be homophobic.

OxfordDictionary Wrote:(usually ***) British A ball or roll of seasoned chopped liver, baked or fried.

That was the meaning it was supposed to be. Not the homophobic version. I knew the Rebel in real life and due to a previous encounter at his house, I discovered his desire for this product and it was an inside joke not meant to be homophobic. I recieved a 7 day ban for this and request for it to be shortened or removed. For example, and I know I shouldn't judge my case along with others but take a look at this.

[Image: cdd62cd30168d520fec775b92a301316.png]
[Image: EDw6BNr.jpg]

The context used was interpreted as homophobic by the user who reported, myself, Dig, Faustie and Soul.

"Fa**ot" was used in a context to refer to someone not a "liver, baked or fried..."

Denied.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]