Storm's Unban Request
Your name: Storm

Your ban ID: 59098, 58889, 58887

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting To Avoid Ban!

Involved: My Brother

Why we should unban you: A couple of months ago i went away to university! When i was away i could not take my computer as my parents felt that i would not be able to study or do any work. Well i was gone my brother who had never played garrys mod before made an account called brunette21 as he had always laughed about burnette's name. And with my dad's help he family shared it so he had access to all my games! Well he then got myself permaband by playing on fearless (As He Did Not Know Anything About Garrys Mod) So he did that once then decided it would be fun to do it again so he madeanother account called bambilads and got banned a third time for double accounting. A couple of days later he decided he would do it again and i think in the end he got banned 4 times for double accounting also getting myself banned. I was quiet anoyed as i was already banned   by nacreas and to come home to see he had basically removed any slight chance of getting unbanned was awful. And i have only posted this now because i just realised i had got perma banned. Please would you atleast review my case and any question feel free to message me.

Regards

Storm
Your original ban was very severe. Someone on your home network who decides to double account will get permabanned.

Your original ban:

Racism - Using racial slurs to insult moderator - D/C to avoid punishment. LAST CHANCE

The accounts used by your brother to bypass this system:

[Image: gXDf0GU.png]

I don't see any reason to unban you.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I realise the original ban was very serious and to this day i am still serving that ban, but the point i am trying to get across is that i am happy to serve my 2 month ban but when i get perma banned for my brothers actions i don't think it is fair! And anyway he did not know what he was doing as i said he had just got steam!
You and your brother are responsible for your actions on our servers. You both broke very serious rules including the terms of service

Denied.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]