Ban appeal LEEUWVANORANJE & GamingBanana
Mine:

Your name: LEEUWVANORANJE

Your ban ID: 59215

Banned by: [FL] NightFury

Reason:Metagaming using a 3rd party communitcator and tell a friend to pick them up.

Involved: GamingBanana

Why we should unban you: See below

---

My friends':

Your name: Gamingbanana

Your ban ID: 59216

Banned by: [FL] NightFury

Reason: FailRP as a pararmedic helping a BMD escape from the police. Metagaming over skype about BMD's Location.

Involved: LEEUWVANORANJE

Why we should unban you: See below

Dear staff,

This is outrageous. We did not do anything wrong! The staff member is saying that we used Skype to tell each other's location which we COMPLETELY did not do. The only thing I told my friend on skype was: come pick me up --> why would I tell him my location when he can see me from 100m away and could see me-_-. Also, it wasn't metagaming by telling him to pick me up. I wasn't handcuffed or arrested. I could've PM'ed my friend but why would I if I could just talk to him?

Also this helping a BMD escape as paramedic is nonsense. I was not under arrest, I was not handcuffed and I wasn't going to be handcuffed. I just told my friend: come pick me up, I haven't got a car yet so get me to my contraband location. The officer did not tell me to stay, the officer did not handcuff me and the officer did not arrest me.

To the staff member that banned us, just because I say the word 'Skype' doesn't mean we are metagaming. We know the rules, we know how to RP. We demand that we get unbanned because we only used Skype to have a chit-chat whilst gaming.

By the way, the reason the officer was talking to me was to give me a fine. I said i'd pay the fine some time later, just send me a PM when I have to pay because I did not have money at the moment.

I would also like to state that the officer was trying to get money of me, he was asking 300 euros but when I typed /law it clearly stated I was only to pay 250 euros.

But it's even worse what happend. The reason I got a fine was for 'jaywalking', which I had no choice to do else because there wasn't any pavement near me where I was walking.
If you demand more information, please reply.
Your friend was a paramedic and you are a black market dealer, you were going to get arrested but your friend picked you up before. When I asked you how did you tell your friend the paramedic you said that you told him on Skype to pick you up.

You even said it in this very thread, using something that is OOC for IC purpose is metagaming. Denied.