Ban appeal oudemannedutjes
Your name: oudemannedutjes (my friend)
Your ban ID: 59212
Banned by: [FL] Nevy
Reason: Propminging (Proppushing Cars, Propkilling) - Not here to RP
Involved: LEEUWVANORANJE
Why we should unban you:

Dear staff,

I have explained my friend that it's an RP server which he didn't understand completely yet. He was playing with props with a car. But he didn't actually do damage or anything! He was just trying out if it was possible to move a car, but the staff didn't pick that up so nicely. He got banned for 7 days for the reason 'Propminging (Proppushing Cars, Propkilling) - Not here to RP' which he did not do! He did not kill anyone with props, he did not actually proppush a car. Nobody was complaining and he was just testing.

Me and my friend love playing on this server and it would be a pity if we couldn't play together. If he gets unbanned he'll play normally, like i'm doing since I got banned for a short period. We have both been rehabilitated.

We hope you take his ban appeal in considerance. He will not do anything that might provocate the same ban again, even though he isn't guilty.

Sincerely,
oudemannedutjes' friend LEEUWVANORANJE
He was smashing a Ford Raptor (that had a player in it) with a bathtub. He smacked the car, which killed someone. It is evident that he does not know the rules not has the decency to read them. He Intentionally CDM'ed me twice before that, though I issued a blacklist for that. 

He has a week to read the rules and understand that the behavior he demonstrated is not tolerated.

Denied.