BR on Rekt.
Name of player: Rekt.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88400448

Time: 12:15 AM

Server: v33x

Summary: Was driving a corvette as a rebel. Then kept speeding and reckless driving all around the nexus. Crashed -> caused an accident. Got healed up by paramedic. Then put him in cuffs and requested a warrant on him to keep him in place so I could take the proper time to get evidence of failRP. Fortunately he just gave me some on the spot and went in the burning car which is again failRP. Told him to get out at gunpoint -> Refused. That's fearRP. Then disconnected right after.

Evidence: [Image: rWX0JF.jpg]
               [Image: 5QlDFS.jpg]
               [Image: 1bsjsV.png]

EDIT: He's been minging around some more CDM'ing after reconnecting to avoid a RP situation. That BR will be one being made by Mustang. I'll be a witness on that one aswell because he has the evidence.
I can confirm all of this, as I was witness to him and other rebels Majorly CDMing and insulting players in OOC.
Unfortunately my fraps cut out, but the time of the CDM was 23:48 GMT and a quick log check will prove the CDMs.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Rekt, STEAM_0:0:88400448) was found violating rules regarding reconnecting to avoid arrest.
Suspension will be applied for one day.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]