Report: <Reaper> FearRP,FailRP and racism.
Question 
[b]Name of player: Reaper

[b]SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27332902

[b]Time in GMT: 11am, and still going on so far.

[b]Server:V2D

[b]Summary: Well first he was teamkilling as cop so i demoted him, he then went back to cp after a while (think he rejoined) and kept teamkilling so i demoted him again for teamkilling with a RP reason. sadly i didnt have my recorder on so im not reporting him for that...but just a bit later he started to become real annoying, so when i spotted him randomly punch a woman, i ofc were to arrest him. but sadly he have no idea how FearRP works and wouldnt cooperate.. (sorry for bad aiming and use of batoon as its long ago i was on FL playing active) if you look at this video below you see it all, after he got killed you dont need to see the rest as there is nothing more to see than some talking in ooc. unless you want toSmile

note: if you listen at the same moment i kill him, he shouts the N word that counts as racism and i feel offended even tho im not colored...

[b]Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT-JLl2D...e=youtu.be
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Reaper, STEAM_0:1:27332902) was found violating rules regarding FearRP, Punchwhoring, Racial Slurs, Asking to be killed.
Suspension will be applied for six days.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator