Reskin the Crowbar with a Baseball Bat
(02-26-2015, 12:13 PM)Wood Wrote: I can see a lot of FailRP from this to be honest, what will it be used for May I ask?

I just see rebels smacking people with a baseball bat

I don't think there would be more Smacking around just cuz its a baseball bat. But i believe that it would make alot more sense as blunt weapon than a crowbar. Personally i mean that we could have both.
-Support not needed, what will I open my boxes of ammo with then?

-support

Here's my reason why:
Makes the crowbar no longer a weapon, I used to play a server where they had bats for melee weapons and suspects consistently got off calling it a recreational item.

+support if we can make a rule that says it counts as a weapon Cheese
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • MacTavish
(02-26-2015, 01:41 PM)Nuka Wrote: -support

Here's my reason why:
Makes the crowbar no longer a weapon, I used to play a server where they had bats for melee weapons and suspects consistently got off calling it a recreational item.

(02-26-2015, 01:41 PM)Nuka Wrote: -support

Here's my reason why:

Ok Nuka, that sounds good. I'm adding that to the original post.
(02-26-2015, 12:13 PM)Wood Wrote: I can see a lot of FailRP from this to be honest, what will it be used for May I ask?

I just see rebels smacking people with a baseball bat

Mafias too m8

+support
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Matrix_
Crow bar texture is used for picklocks also
The re-texture will mean they can easily be defined.
+Support
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(02-26-2015, 12:31 PM)General Rickets Wrote: -Support not needed, what will I open my boxes of ammo with then?

Use your hands, lazy Bugger  
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The selfish side of me would-Support, simply because I do in fact use the crowbar for RP (opening crates as a merchant, prying open doors, etc) however I do see the baseball bat being more used.

+Support for the addition of the bat, but I don't think it'll be too big a size in terms of content, so maybe the crowbar can stay, too.

Angel

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • Villain
+Support