Reskin the Crowbar with a Baseball Bat
+Support to remove the crowbar for a baseball bat.
+Support
Why not?
+support.
Yes! I agree! Crowbar is useless!

+Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
It's possible the crowbar could be part of that rumored weapon update, +Support anyway though. Don't think the crowbar damage would be realistic currently though, pretty sure if you hit someone with a baseball bat around the back of the head it wouldn't do 10 damage to your skull, it would probably knock you out.
(02-25-2015, 06:26 PM)Rain Wrote: ..it would probably knock you out.

Yeah, the damage would have to be buffed (no problem, it will take me 10 seconds to edit that), but knocking out would be a bit overpowered. As is, the crowbar is unrealistic, as bashing someone in the head with a pointed metal rod takes away 10% of their health.
+support
They should add More than just 1
-Support for doing a reskin.

I prefer the crowbar and utilize it in a lot of the RP's that I do. 
(02-25-2015, 06:26 PM)Rain Wrote: It's possible the crowbar could be part of that rumored weapon update, +Support anyway though. Don't think the crowbar damage would be realistic currently though, pretty sure if you hit someone with a baseball bat around the back of the head it wouldn't do 10 damage to your skull, it would probably knock you out.
If one got smacked in the back of the head with a baseball bat or a crowbar they will surely die or be brain damaged Cheese
But a bullet in the leg would also stop the strongest man. So then again it should be balanced so t is not OP.
I can see a lot of FailRP from this to be honest, what will it be used for May I ask?

I just see rebels smacking people with a baseball bat
Kind Regards,
Wood.