Reskin the Crowbar with a Baseball Bat
Title of Suggesiton: Reskin the Crowbar with a Baseball Bat
Description: Reskin and Rename the Crowbar to become a Baseball Bat.
Why: Currently, the most underused weapon in the game (that is publicly available) is the Crowbar. It has almost no purpose, is useless in RP, and has many issues. It looks exactly the same as the lockpick, causing confusion, and can't be used in many situations. The Baseball Bat is something that would be unique to our RP server, as I haven't seen any that have it. It could be used in lots of RP situations, including Mafia Situations, Vandalism, Poor Raiding, Protests, etc. I simply think it would fit the RP environment better. On top of that, I have already found two models for it.

Model 1: (The better looking one, part of an addon so the model can just be scraped)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=142065231
Model 2: (The model isn't as good, but it's a simple reskin. It would be easier.)
http://hl2.gamebanana.com/skins/52052

I'll also write a simple weapon script with this weapon that I will post here when it is ready for you to try out.

EDIT: Some things regarding this have been brought to my attention, a major one being this: The bat will still count as a weapon, not a recreational instrument.
+Support

Dildo RP
+ support it would avoid confusion and since it makes barely any damage it would make sense to have a baseball bat (a baseball bat probably makes less damages than a metal rod).
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
(02-23-2015, 09:12 PM)Jericho Wrote: +Support

Dildo RP
Update: My FearlessBat Swep is coming along well, I'm just sorting out some of the models I've found in a deep dark abyss of the internet. It will be ready soon.
The following 2 users Like Matrix_'s post:
  • Villain, Suarez
+support
+Support
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
HUGE + Support !

I need this !!
Huge +Support great idea.
+Support