MyBB!
Hello! I was looking for a general discussion but could not find one. :c

So, i'll put this thread here, assuming i'm not breaking any rules. I need some help with my MyBB website.

Whenever a user registers, they get told to verify their account through email, the PHP email system only gives errors, and doesn't send the email to the person.

I was hoping I could either bypass the 'Unverified' state or preferably, send out the email to the users.

Thanks! 

My Site (Please only click if you want to help, I don't want to get warned for advertising. :c)
So you're Flaminator and you're double accounting? Anywhay this still does count as advertising, especially because it's a gmod RP "community".
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • James_Gaff
(02-23-2015, 05:08 PM)Oblivion Wrote: the PHP email system only gives errors, and doesn't send the email to the person.

Could you be more specific and post the actual errors ?
(02-23-2015, 05:30 PM)Jan Wrote: So you're Flaminator and you're double accounting? Anywhay this still does count as advertising, especially because it's a gmod RP "community".

Really? Not to be rude, but take a second to look at the Staff section and notice the other Owner called 'OblivionRR' then look at my name, 'Oblivion' no resemblance?

-_-

In response to Mysterius, here are the two errors I receive in my 
Admin - Tools & Maintenance - System Email Log

The SMTP server rejected the supplied SMTP username. Reason: 535 Incorrect authentication data - This was when I attempted to use the SMTP Mail instead of PHP. Didn't work. ;c

MyBB was unable to send the email using the PHP mail() function. 
Are you sure you have got your mailer user & pass correct?
Your host may not have the mail() function enabled. You may want to contact them for more information.

As for the SMTP, well, it's pretty self explanatory. Your credentials are wrong. Check the host, port, username and password of your SMTP server.