Addition of "Government" TS Channels
Title of Suggestion: Addition of "Government" TS Channels

Description: Add in Government TS channels. At the current moment in time, we have the /radio command which is useful for talking to the rest of the Government, but when you are in a pursuit, you risk losing the suspect. I think that we should add in these TS Channels, and use them to communicate ICly via TS without the need to code anything and it will add efficiency to the Government. Some people currently play on FL with someone else say in the Police force and request for backup, despite it breaking metagame rules, so why not either add this or crack down on metagame. You would obviously have to have separate channels for separate servers etc.

EXAMPLE:

[Image: 5de65fb4b1044ca8974573a1449edd5b.png]

Why: See above.
+Support
+Support
+Support
Yes! Organization could be a possibility! And dispatching! ++++++++++++++++Support
+support
+Support
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
What they said
[Image: K9nTmLuX]
It'd be great for a temporary solution but I'd rather see voice communication done in-game so that everyone in the government can hear it.

+Support
Quote:"It'd be great for a temporary solution but I'd rather see voice communication done in-game so that everyone in the government can hear it."

+Support