ASUS Color Engine crash thanks to DDoSers and Laggers on FL
pictures pictures pictures, those tell more than 1000 words, please
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
May I ask what the GPU in your laptop is? you can find it in "System Information"
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I had a same problem,i fixed it by (how do you say it) totaly rebooting my windows.
(02-24-2015, 12:21 PM)MacTavish Wrote: I had a same problem,i fixed it by (how do you say it) totaly rebooting my windows.

I am trying to do the same, But, you did a full reboot (start from 0) or just a normal reboot?
Mexico is not safe
As someone said, this "Asus color engine" seems to be software. I'd just uninstall this shit.
It's probably one of those damn softwares vendors can't refrain to add to the computers they sell.

Also, is this problem permanent? Or can you play a bit before it happens ?
Just backup all the stuff you really need to a disc or a memory stick and then system reset the whole thing.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Waterloo
What version of windows are you running?
(02-26-2015, 01:24 AM)thehitman56 Wrote: What version of windows are you running?

Windows 8.1.
Mexico is not safe
What you could try is a system refresh. 
If you do this then you will have to re-install any applications like steam, Skype, etc...
Unlike a System Restore, all a refresh does is make it like you just booted it up for the first time except the files you have will remain on your computer, applications will not so maybe try this as a last resort if you don't want to re-install applications.
(02-26-2015, 02:06 AM)thehitman56 Wrote: What you could try is a system refresh. 
If you do this then you will have to re-install any applications like steam, Skype, etc...
Unlike a System Restore, all a refresh does is make it like you just booted it up for the first time except the files you have will remain on your computer, applications will not so maybe try this as a last resort if you don't want to re-install applications.

Since I can't find my USB, i'll have to reinstall apps, and I'm just refreshing my PC

Refreshing didn't work.
Mexico is not safe