ASUS Color Engine crash thanks to DDoSers and Laggers on FL
Hello guys, so recently on Friday, I was playing on FL, Friday Afternoon/Evening during a Police chase, someone was DDOSing me and I was lagging, so, so hard which made me explode and make my Color Engine crash, and here are some of the problems I have now

1. Blurry Desktop and while playing GMod
  2. Getting Grey instead of white squares on Google Chrome.
I tried Doing some configuration via BIOS, and Debugging, and nothing works, I am using an ASUS X502CA (I think is CA) for School things and Gaming, and I need some help.

Post your solution on the comments below.
Mexico is not safe
Your graphics drivers crashing on you probably is unrelated to a DDoS attack.

1. Head to this page and download the Intel Graphics Drivers under the VGA category. 
  2. Follow these instructions to potentially help combat the blurriness. 
Before i attempt to help you; Is the copy of Windows cracked?
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Completely unrelated to DDOS attacks. Mostly a problem with drivers, try and re-install your graphical drivers, hope it helps!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(02-23-2015, 04:33 PM)Voluptious Wrote: Before i attempt to help you; Is the copy of Windows cracked?

Is not cracked, It came with my ASUS when I got it on christmas, it's an original.

Thank god for fixing my problem while I was gone from 6:59 AM - 3:00 PM, when I came back from School, I turned on my pc, made some moves, from angle to angle, and It works perfectly fine now, but thanks for your tips, keep posting them incase this happens again.
Mexico is not safe
Ok good

Now

First and foremost we (at least I) need pictures of whats going on. The GPU brand and model would also come in handy

ASUS Color engine sounds like software, have you tried restarting your computer? Most errors regarding software are fixed this way
I did it on the Weekend, I did Shift+click for re-start which took me to Choose an option, My dad didn't helped me, He is the most technician, cuz he's an engineer at BOSE Corp. he's going to move to work to Oculus VR.

I did it by myself.
Mexico is not safe
Also, what exactly did you do in BIOS?
(02-23-2015, 11:38 PM)Voluptious Wrote: Also, what exactly did you do in BIOS?

Went to the Advanced Section>Graphics>Moved some shared memory.

Problem is back.
Mexico is not safe
(02-23-2015, 06:49 AM)Joykill Wrote: Your graphics drivers crashing on you probably is unrelated to a DDoS attack.

1. Head to this page and download the Intel Graphics Drivers under the VGA category. 
  2. Follow these instructions to potentially help combat the blurriness. 

It did work but it didn't fix the blurring.
Mexico is not safe