Bye Again
Well this time I am pissed off at what has happened.
My van, with all of its bodygroups, custom paint, texture and license plate got reset. I then get told by General Rickets that he does not have the menus to be able to add this back to the van. I was told by other people that there was a mechanic on which could do it for free if I asked correctly. BullShit, I wanted to use the van there and then and not wait around at almost half 11 at night for a mechanic. As Administrators they have administrator powers, this basically means that anything within the power of Gmod can be done, but appearently not!
Just check your logs on V33x I waited about 30 min for an admin. I could see them messing about with no clip as people were gathering where NightFury would noclip through the floor for fun. For christ sake Brynn waited less then 5 min to be pulled out of a tree! This shows that hours on this server counts. Him with 1000+ hours and me with 100-200 hours. Guess what that figure is not changing for along time.
A community that helps others such as newcomers or profesional RP'ers. In the time I have spent on this server I have saw very few newcomers helped (ussually just banned or had some kind of access taken) just people used to RP so that statement is invalid.
This is not the first time I have waited for admins before. I once wanted to do a mechanic RP which took me 2 hours and 30 min to get BodyGroup access. In that time someone else had set up a mechanic centre after me and so I was denied this access.
Plus I do good RPs with good people such as evilmat and Brynn but I either leave early or someone destroys the RP, I have yet to get a RP point. In the past I have done mechanic RP, Chef RP, EvoCab RP, Xbox RP, Amazon RP, Police RP, Paramedic RP, Fireman RP, Coreleane RP. The list goes on, some of these players went on to get RP points when I had other things to do such as homework, school, cooking which in those extra 30 min or an hour they got an RP point, ME? Yet to see mine.
Goodbye FearlessRP, I won't be coming back soon, only when things improve.
The following 1 user Likes Leothetiger80's post:
  • Decay
So you are leaving because I cant put your car mods back on?

Bye I guess.

Goodbye!
(02-18-2015, 11:39 PM)General Rickets Wrote: So you are leaving because I cant put your car mods back on?

Bye I guess.

Read the edit, I also have plently more reasons.
Bye.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I was the mechanic online, if you had just asked me I would have put them on there for free.

Bye anyway.
The Mechanic job isn't ready yet. I personally only give away mechanic-powers in special occasions and you can be damn sure I would never give that access to you nor customize your vehicle for you with that tone.

Goodbye. Not the first nor the last rant I'll see; but I'm quite sure you'll return again after a short while.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Goodbye.
Unfortunate to see you leave over something rather petty, get back online and sort it out.

Best of luck if not.