Report on Digger Dixon and Justinlie
Name of player: Digger Dixon and Justinlie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53151487 - Digger

STEAM_0:0:64717215 - Justinlie

Time in GMT: 12:02 (Noon)

Server: v2d

Summary: So at first I was driving through evo city when these two players ran in front of me and then I noticed that they were chasing a fire fighter which I do not know of his name if you check the logs you might find him, but anyway he was prop pushing my car so I ran after him to find out his name but then two police officers ran past me called Digger and Justinlie and they were shooting at the firefighter I asked why and they said that he has murdered people and you cant kill a player who is roleplaying as a government. They should have requested a demote or placed a BR/ contact an admin, not backseat administrate and rdm a player. I then confronted the two officers and told them they cant do that then Digger Dixon put me unconscious using his tazer, he did this about three times, he also told another police officer I had been murdering players and then this other player tried to arrest me, but the other player was just being played by Digger. He then ran off and I found that multiple players had said that he was breaking the rules.

I could not find the log where it says they killed the man but I have evidence of him dead and they were shooting him.

Evidence: Diggy told me to spam the hell out of the f5 button so I did so sorry for all of the images you'll just have to scroll through them all.

Code:
http://imgur.com/a/D5DAk

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused players was found violating rules regarding Spamming tazers.
Suspension will be applied for a 4 hour blacklist from police officer.

[FL] NightFury
Server Administrative Team