A bit more respect to the admins
Hello all FL members,

I would like to ask everybody to be a bit more respectful towards the admins. I see often admin requests as: "COME HERE HURRY!!" and other requests like that. You don't have to be uber friendly, just try to maintain calm and ask polite for help. Like: "Could you come here, I see someone proppushing."

This makes it for the admins a lot more fun to play, and they will enjoy their admin more.

They aren't slaves, they are on the server to RP and to help you sometimes.

Please take my advice, it's for both you and the admins more fun to be on the server then. Smile

Sniperwolf has retired as admin, and this was one of his main reasons.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
i see this happen way too much , and when u dont respond. they start bitching in OOC.

SoulRipper: No need to quote my post

EDIT : my bad
I usually say this in game too when people go: "ADMIN 2 MEEE."
I can get really annoyed by those kids that are "Demanding" admins to do something for them, instead of just asking.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • equal
Wait ? Sniperwolf left us? NOOOOOO
but i see your point yesterday someone kept saying "ADMIN GET HERE!!! PROPBLOCKER!!!" or something like that in the OOC...
i see the point with the respect
The admins try very hard to let us have fun. In order to let them have some fun too, be polite and don't break rules thinking you won't get caught. The admins are like everyone else, why push them around and tell them who to ban or unban. I see many young kids asking for administrator-ship. This makes the admins mad because it's just not something you ask for, you gain it. People need to act more mature on this server.

Peace out, Bender
(09-12-2011, 08:27 PM)Bender Wrote: The admins try very hard to let us have fun. In order to let them have some fun too, be polite and don't break rules thinking you won't get caught. The admins are like everyone else, why push them around and tell them who to ban or unban. I see many young kids asking for administrator-ship. This makes the admins mad because it's just not something you ask for, you gain it. People need to act more mature on this server.

Peace out, Bender

Did I read your comment wrong, or did you just basically reword the original post? I completely agree with what the first post (and this one) says, but to be honest I don't think repeating it over and over will help.
I would also like to point out that, We admins are here to help you. Don't give us back talk or think we abuse our powers.

And I try to stress this enough. It's in the rules and if you don't really understand that this means then I'll translate it for you

[General Rules]
4. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.

Basically, Our word is Law. Anything we do you can not talk us out of unless otherwise. If we tell you that what you are doing isn't allowed. Don't say, "Well its not in the rules" because what we say are the Rules. Something don't have to be written in words for it to be Right and Wrong. It's called Common sense, we have this gift and I really hope most members use it.

Now I am a nice admin, and I barely insult anyone on the server. And if I do, you know your doing something wrong. Or if I do say something, therefor its true. If you spawn a car and dive it into a building to run over the cops, president, or anyone else. And you call it an "Accident" I wont reframe from calling you a "Retard" for not using Common sense.

This is all I have to say, I know most of you member's aren't such a problem so to you, I thank you. But for the ones who constantly get into trouble, and insult us. Read this.... I do not tolerate Liers, nor people who wont respect me or my fellow staff. If I hear you lying or insulting an admin or even a player. I will not go lightly on you. My ban will be swift and harsh.

Thank you for your time for reading this.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 4 users Like MikeyTheFox's post:
  • Bandut, Sniperwolf, s.J., The Crack Fox
Unlike Mikey I'm not that patient so if I spend my time on the server to keep it fun for you guys, and then I find out you're lying to me or just doing such dumb stuff.
I will call you retarded, I won't go around calling your mum a whore ofcourse but I honestly will get pretty angry, I'll slap some sense into your head and dropkick you out of our server.
And then you'll ruin my calmth and make me very angry making me cranky so the not are you only ruining it for me but mostly for the other players.
-Signature removed-