Report: Threedog
Name of player: Threedog

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85685057

Time in GMT: 6-9pm

Server: V4B1

Summary: THreedog CDM'ed me

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANCUKOXn...e=youtu.be

I'm talking up till 1:40 about information what happened, after 1:40 the video will start. 
A few questions in mind, why was your car parked like that?
did you crash it there? or...? If so why did you come back to your car after 2 mins as it shows in on the top corner of the video?
the video also does not show sufficient evidence of him intentionally CDMing you, could have been an accident considering that your car was sideways and he crashed into it and the car knocked you over.
1. Yes my car had crashed due to someone rear ending me.
2. I really didn't see it as a massive problem coming back and getting my car seeing as someone rear ended me and pushed me into the walk. - If that was wrong... Sorry
3. Tho it's not 100% proof there was still 3/4 of the road and walkway on the otherside for him to easily drive past, you can clearly see him driving in the correct lane and on a course to past my car, but at the last second turns right into me. Look around the edge of the menu and trace the car (watch it back a few times) he clearly drives into me at the last second.
- Threedog has a massive grudge against me.... at the start of the video in chat he even says 'GO fuck yourself forrest'
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding CDM.
Suspension will be applied for a 6 hour vehicle blacklist as we as a OOC chat blacklist for insulting you in OOC chat. You will also get a 4 hour NLR blacklist for breaking new life rule and returning to your car in less then 5 mins.

[FL] NightFury
Server Administrative Team