SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43070001

Time in GMT: 4:20

Server: v33x

Summary: Insulted in OOC

Evidencehttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=396477049
I am a Witness too, Caught it too

[Image: QeoSaIx.jpg]
Mexico is not safe
According you called him a 'Twonk'. Why Is it is ok for you to insult people but not him?
(02-21-2015, 04:50 PM)Bottle Of Milk Wrote: According you called him a 'Twonk'. Why Is it is ok for you to insult people but not him?

I did not call him that, nor did I see anyone else. I may have missed it because of all the 'jaining' and 'leaving' spam.
I agree with that joining and leaving stuff. But apparently this happened. Due to the spam he couldn't get a shot of it. I hope we can just forget about this as it is childish in my opinion. I strongly hope we can leave this argument behind and just enjoy the game together! Smile
Involved, on the server at the time, informed the accused player of his fault and I also have a screen shot of the accused player insulting.
You have nothing to back up the fact that someone was called a 'Twonk' without evidence it's just a statement that isn't backed up by any proof. Many of us can back up that the accused player did break General rule 4 and we do have evidence.
Involved. I have a screenshot aslo. I wll post it if needed.
Involved, I also have footage of him ignoring (or not responding due to afk) pms and OOCs to have him remove his props after he was killed in the Nexus
Someone called me a twonk, I indirectly, as a way to calm a dispute down called them twats, lets be real here, you're just pissed off because you lost a raid, and Mustang is just pissed because he was begging me to let him become the president and I wouldn't give it to him, ban me if you want, I'm okay with that, I would very much appreciate if you could find the guy who said Twonk and ban him too.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
From Muhammed Allah
(02-21-2015, 08:06 PM)Bottle Of Milk Wrote: Someone called me a twonk, I indirectly, as a way to calm a dispute down called them twats, lets be real here, you're just pissed off because you lost a raid, and Mustang is just pissed because he was begging me to let him become the president and I wouldn't give it to him, ban me if you want, I'm okay with that, I would very much appreciate if you could find the guy who said Twonk and ban him too.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
From Muhammed Allah
If I would have seen who called you a twonk, I would have screenshotted it also, but I did not see it.