Report: Muhammed Allah
[FL:RP] Stitch (STEAM_0:1:56170113) said: // Just because you dont negotiate with Hostages doesnt mean you shoot on sight you failrp twonk
Oh yeah I said that but that wasnt directed at the president that was directed at someone else, who I was speaking too over OOC because he FailRPed (or FearRPed)
Well I didn't direct my twat thing at anyone directly, but people are still trying to ban me, you should be banned too. Get on the bandwagon Smile

-Muhammed Allah
I should be blacklisted from OOC, not banned
Or no one gets banned and we enjoy the game. A community has been built here for us. Don't let a little argument disturb it!

-Bottle Of Milk
How about we leave it up to the Admins, if its a big problem I did it, someone make a Ban Request
(02-21-2015, 08:25 PM)Bottle Of Milk Wrote: Or no one gets banned and we enjoy the game. A community has been built here for us. Don't let a little argument disturb it!

-Bottle Of Milk

Weather anyone gets banned or not is for the admins to decide. You were the one insulting players in OOC so don't forget that
(02-21-2015, 08:35 PM)thehitman56 Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 08:25 PM)Bottle Of Milk Wrote: Or no one gets banned and we enjoy the game. A community has been built here for us. Don't let a little argument disturb it!

-Bottle Of Milk

Weather anyone gets banned or not is for the admins to decide. You were the one insulting players in OOC so don't forget that

No I wasn't that was Muhammed Allah. Please get your facts right before you say things like that.

-Bottle Of Milk
(02-21-2015, 08:46 PM)Bottle Of Milk Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 08:35 PM)thehitman56 Wrote:

-Bottle Of Milk

No I wasn't that was Muhammed Allah. Please get your facts right before you say things like that.

-Bottle Of Milk

Ok, then you're not involved?
I was with the president when it happened.