Report: [NU] Nula and [FL:RP] MrGorzia53@NoSound
Name of Player:  [NU] Nuka and [FL:RP]MrGorzia53@NoSound

SteamID: 
[NU]Nuka : STEAM_0:1:6148371
[FL:RP]MrGorzia53@NoSound : STEAM_0:1:78455372

Time in GMT: Between 10 PM and 11 PM.

Server: v2d

Summary: 
So I was roaming around map just driving, then realized there is only about 8 Players on Server, went to City, as I drove into city I saw wooden barricades just spawned in middle of road thus blocking it, I decided to drive through barricade, once I did that, President (Nuka) called me Twat, and spawned another barrier + placed trees in middle of street.
At the mean time the other guy MrGorzia was building water heaters in middle of road + also had placed road signs.

I went parked my car, and told president: "You do realize road is blocked?" 

Nuka said: I am gov official. (Basically: I can do that)
MrGorzia: Said "kk" (Obviously not giving a single crap about any rules)

Apparently he thought that if staff member (Mavis) didn't say anything - it was okay to do anything he wants, despite Mavis being afk. 

Then I decided to see what will happen if I break barriers, I took car and broke two of MrGorzias barriers, he told me to go around, since he told me that IIC, I decided to somewhat reply in IIC and said I am unfamiliar with this area and that this is the only road I know, to which he wasn't too happy and prop pushed my car away. 

So I am pretty sure Nuka chose job of Pres just for salary since he was so willing to contra whore because server is empty (greed). But seriously though, I understand that server is empy-ish, they still managed to cause distraction.

Also I was very surprised to see players with over 450 hours on record to be behaving in such asshat way. 
Just checked their bans, no surprise anyway. 

Evidence: 

In game score tab:
http://oi59.tinypic.com/ubjol.jpg

Console status:
http://oi60.tinypic.com/103vjtt.jpg

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd2REja3...e=youtu.be 

Give it a moment for video to process if you are viewing this in next 30 mins. 
It was Mavis Dracula with us. So if something was Breaking RP, he'd to tell us. We didn't get any warning or things like that. And at a time, he also help us to do what we did and was dancing on the street with us ! So, look. He wasnt AFK all the time. And +, I think that with the server empty, we weren't alone to have fun in the map.

All of what I have to say Mr. Judge.
Oh and also, you were able to destroy them. So it was'nt blocking the road at all, cuz it was some wooden barricade.
(02-22-2015, 11:57 PM)MrGorzia53 Wrote: Oh and also, you were able to destroy them. So it was'nt blocking the road at all, cuz it was some wooden barricade.

What about prop pushing? 
What about those boilers you spawned?
Destroying barriers caused Nula to flame and call me twat, destroying your barriers caused you to prop push. 
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused players were found violating rules regarding frozen props in main road, prop-pushing, building in public without administrative permission and FailRP.
Suspension will be applied for four hours.

You two should know much better.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator