lower/unban request
Your name: HotDogeMan

Your ban id: 60483

Banned by:[FL] Veyron

Reason: 12th ban in less than 100 hours. FailRP and RDM

Involved: JesseBesteVriend

why you should unban me?
my friend jessevriend was driving when a cop pulled us over he said we were speeding, we drove 22 in a 20 zone so he said you pay the ticked of 2000 or ill inpound your car so my friend got in his car to escape the cop he shot my jessevriend and inpouned his car so we took revenge on him in the inpound garage in the nexus (and on the streed but that was a dumb thing to do) we shot him in the head. And i know i fucked it all up by getting banned 12 times for dumb and retarded things i did like driving my car into the nexus elevator or cdming but the server has changed so it inpossable for me to cdm or drive a car into the nexus.

i'm sorry for all the things i did

Yours Truly koen thewessen
So you've decided to kill the cop out in public as a normal day citizen? for the reason of him doing his job as a police officer which is fining you for not following the laws. All of which are invalid reasons and failRP. You have failed to follow the server rules and you were given enough chances this is your 12th time getting banned what makes me believe that if I unban you now you will stop breaking the rules?
because its the only good roleplay server in Gmod, and i promise if you let me in again and i break one more rule you can ban me for ever without me bitching and making unban requests
I honestly don't see why you should get unbanned, if you really do think that this is the only good gmod server then why would you break the rules this many times? surely if you want to play more on this server you'd want to follow the rules and not break them.
(04-06-2015, 10:10 AM)Veyron Wrote: I honestly don't see why you should get unbanned, if you really do think that this is the only good gmod server then why would you break the rules this many times? surely if you want to play more on this server you'd want to follow the rules and not break them.

well i just thought i'd never get perma banned and now that i am it's killing me to know that i can never join it again i had some nice times on it, the thing was that i always thought like oow they will not find out that i did this or that or that i could just get away with it, i'm freaking 16 and still act like someone from 11 so i would appreciate iff you give me another shot in this so i can play by the rules and never make such a dumb mistake again
Fine, I am going to reduce your ban to 1 week you are going to be banned for the next week but when you get unbanned you will be put on your last chance so if you do anything at all that violates the rules you will be permanently banned no questioned asked. Approved.