detniaP's Ban Appeal (7 days no reply)
Your name: detniaP

Your ban ID: 58952

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double accounting to avoid ban

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: My friend came round for a sleepover the day after I started playing FL:RP. I knew he liked Garry's Mod so I showed him this server my friend showed me and we played for a while. Eventually I give him a turn just as we become a fireman. At the gas station we are driving in a fire truck when a policeman walks in front of our truck and asks us to do something. My friend thinks it would be funny to drive over the person, so he holds down the W key and I quickly hold down the S key. He eventually shoves me and I let go, then he runs over the officer. I then take over playing and a bit later give him a last chance. When I'm not looking he starts driving through a crowd of people and kills most of them. He runs over one more person before a policeman chases him and shoots the car so it eventually becomes bust. I told him he shouldn't have done it and then asked him why he did it. He just shrugged and then an admin lifted us up to the admin area and asked us why we just ran over everyone. I told my friend he should show his explanation as he did it. I didn't expect him to do anything dumb, but for some reason he said "Yeah I ran over a few people.". We then were banned for 24 hours. I joined on my other account Dogling(Ban ID: 58953) to explain to the admin it wasn't me who did it. I didn't know that joining on another account when banned permanently IP bans you. I then went to the website and saw that I was permanently banned. Now I'm permanently banned for something I didn't do. I hope the admins understand and unban me, as I am innocent and it was my friend who did it. I do not think I deserve a permanent ban and will be fine if it is reduced to the 24 hour ban I got, even though it has passed by now. This was my first ban, and I didn't deserve it. This is my favourite server and I really hope the admins understand and unban me. Please consider this,
~detniaP
I was also banned first by FL:Nightfury forgot to include, sorry!

58929 was my 1 day (I think?) ban ID.
Nope, turns out it was my 3 day ban. Also, pls reply admins!
Be patient and stop bumping your UBR.
Don't reply to this message.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I know I've been told to calm down, but its been almost 5 days.
Its been 7 days and I've had no reply, and reading the application layout, does this mean I get my ban lifted now? Or did I misread?
You've had a staff-member replying to your UBR (me) and the 7 day rule doesn't count anymore.

Please be patient as your case is under investigation.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
You got on the servers on a different account after being banned.

That is avoiding your ban. Which leads to a permanent ban.

Denied. Ban is valid.