Unban Appeal
My Name: Monster Grave
My ban ID: 47444
Banned by: [FL] Fultz
Reason for Ban: Scamming.
Involved: One guy, not too sure what his name was, it’s been about over a year ago now.

Why you should unban me:
I fully understand why this ban was put in place, and I regret my actions in RP for this ban and I know I should suffer the consequences accordingly, but it has been roughly over a year now and I feel I have matured enough to fully respect and abide by the rules that I am restricted to, as my actions were well out of hand and know I have reflected on what I have done wrong and put it to my past. My friends keep recommending your Role-play servers and saying “you don’t know what you’re missing out on.” To me. But I know what I am missing out on. I know this ban might not get lifted or changed but I was just hoping for a second chance on your fearless RP servers. I fully Understand if you turn down this appeal.
Thank you, Diego_Mitch
You scammed someone out of over 100k.

That is major scamming man.
I understand that what i have did was well in the wrong, and i know i have to suffer with the consequences for this, but i took sometime out and thought to myself, "i need to make changes." so i put in this unban appeal hoping to start fresh with the fearless community and enjoy playing on your servers once again. Hopefully we can see eye to eye in this and get off to a new start.
Denied.

This is a serious rule break as you stole over 100k from a player then disconnecting.