Mr.MoonshineMaker's Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP]-Mr.MoonshineMaker
STEAM_0:0:42854676

Your ban ID: 59009

Banned by; [FL:M] Rolorox

Reason: Failrp. Asking someone to run him over

Involved: Me and a guy called "SomeEpicCat"

Why we should unban you:
I Understand that What I did was wrong and after being banned I went to check the rules so I could not break them in the Future. I understand that asking him to run me over was wrong but it was OOC and there was a medic nearby ready to help if required. I asked him to only because earlier on I ran into the road without looking and should have been killed by the oncoming car driven by "SomeEpicCat". I instead went right through it and we thought that if you are running side on then maybe you do not get hit. (by that certain car) I then asked Him to Run me over as I ran side on. Only for me to be knocked out and then revived by the medic. No Disturbance was caused that I know of. I feel as though a 24 Hour Ban is too much as I have seen the Wrong I have done and re read the rules. I Believe I needed to be punished but personally I feel that 24 Hours is too much! I apologize if this is a waste of Time. Thank you
Yours Sincerely
Barney!
You did this in the middle of the road. As well everything you do Ingame is Roleplay as I had stated. It did interrupt people because everyone was telling me that someone was CDMing. But when confronting him he told me you asked him to do so, which you told me was true. Please remember to not make an unban request if you know that you did break the rules. 
The Reason I made the Unban Request Is Because, Yes I know I Broke the Rules, But I did not know at the Time and Surely everyone is allowed 1 Chance? I do not wish For you to Remove it Simply Shorten it Maybe? to 20 hours?

Thanks Again
Barney!
Denied.